University of Montana National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association (NSSLHA) is an ASUM-recognized student organization dedicated to engaging in philanthropic work on the University of Montana campus and in the Missoula community.
- President: Zoa Phillips
- Vice President: Seneca Glenn
- Secretary: Harley Kincheloe
- Treasurer: Carlee Johnson
- Historian: Angela Clausen
Our mission is to:
- facilitate peer and faculty interactions;
- present opportunities for community involvement through volunteering and fundraising;
- provide resources for academic achievement; and
- offer professional development in the form of conferences, advocacy, and workshops
Members have the option of participating in different committees including volunteer, fundraising, social, advocacy, pre-service professional, advising, and advocacy. UM-NSSLHA dedicates hundreds of hours each semester to create diverse learning and career opportunities for our members and professionals of tomorrow.
Learn more about us on our UM-NSSLHA Facebook Page
The Department of Communicative Sciences & Disorders is a proud member of the National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA). In 2016, the UM chapter of NSSLHA was presented with the NSSLHA Gold Chapter Honors award for our commitment to our community, legislative advocacy, and fundraising activities!