Student Performance Outcomes
Integration of Ideas:
- Demonstrates knowledge of the disciplines and subject matter related to curriculum.
- Designs interdisciplinary and discrete subject area instruction to achieve curriculum goals.
- Uses appropriate technologies and resources to enhance instruction and student performance.
- Engages students in learning activities that promote critical and creative thinking.
- Implements instructional and behavioral management strategies to promote a safe and positive learning environment.
- Communicates clearly, accurately, and professionally with students and their families, colleagues, and community members.
Respect for Diversity:
- Selects and designs appropriate and authentic means of assessing student learning and progress.
- Designs and organizes learning environments to accommodate learners.
- Reflects on professional responsibilities and demonstrates commitment to fairness and the ability of all to learn.