What are ACTivity Classes?
ACTivity Classes offer UM students the opportunity to a well-balanced class schedule. Each semester, the Department of Health and Human Performance offers over 90 one-credit ACTivity Classes. Classes are graded credit/no credit. ACTivity Classes can assist UM students in maximizing a full course load or meeting credit hour financial aid requirements.
ACTivity Classes give UM students the chance to:
- Feel better, get stronger and reduce stress.
- Learn a new sport or skill with friends.
- Squeeze some fun into their busy academic life.
UM students will enjoy quality instruction in a safe, positive learning environment.
NOTE: For all HHP ACTivity Classes:
- There are additional Montana Board of Regents approved fees with courses that are noted with that course. Please visit the detailed course information within Cyberbear for more information.
- Grading Policy strictly enforced- classes missed prior to and after late registration count towards total absences allowed.
- Auditing of HHP ACTivity Classes is not allowed
- For more information on Student Tuition and Fees, please visit: http://www.umt.edu/business-services/Students/Tuition%20and%20Fees/default.php .