Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders Scholarships
Please complete the application via the button provided at the bottom of this page. You will also be required to submit the following:
- An essay (two pages maximum) in which you: Describe how you meet the criteria for all scholarships for which you are applying Present your professional goals. Include specific references to awards, accomplishments, and activities relevant to the selection criteria.
- Unofficial transcripts of all college/university work.
- Two (2) letters of support specific to your scholarship request(s). The same two letters of support can be used for multiple scholarships. If this is the case, make sure you provide your recommender with an inclusive list of criteria to address.
- 2019-2020 APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 1ST @ 5 PM
Walter and Elaine Anderson Scholarship Fund
- Anticipated Amount: $1,700 (Award may be divided)
- Criteria: A student who is majoring in Communicative Sciences and Disorders (speech pathology) and intends to make a career in that field.
Laura Jo McKamey Memorial Scholarship
- Anticipated Amount: $1,000
- Criteria: Graduate students majoring in Communicative Sciences and Disorders in good academic standing with a high level of community involvement, exemplifying leadership qualities, and encouraging and promoting the success of others.