Department of Counseling
- Phone: 7707571309
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education, University of Central Florida
- M.A. in School Counseling, Wake Forest University
- M.A. in Psychology and Child Development, Vanderbilt University
- COUN 510: Introduction to Counseling
- COUN 512: Fundamentals in Counseling
- COUN 545: Research and Program Evaluation
- COUN 566: Counseling Children and Adolescents in Schools
- COUN 530: Applied Counseling Skills
- Mental Health Literacy
- Rural Counseling
- Mumbauer-Pisano, J. & Barden, S. M. (in press). Examining a mental health literacy intervention among economically disadvantaged youth. Journal of Mental Health Counseling.
- Mumbauer-Pisano, J., Kelchner, V. P. & Lambie, G. W. (in press). An exploratory factor analysis of the Counseling Sesson Expereince Scale for Children. Journal of Child and Adolescent Counseling.
- Kim, N., Oh, S., & Mumbauer, J. (2019). Supporting international students: Enhancing college counselors' multicultural counseling competence. Journal of College Counseling, 22(2). 179-192.
- Mumbauer, J. & Kelchner, V. P. (2017). Promoting mental health literacy through bibliotherapy in school-based settings. Professional School Counseling, 21(1). 85-91.
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- American Counseling Association Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling
- Association for Humanistic Counseling Association of Child and Adolescent Counseling
Honors / Awards
- 2019: Chi Sigma Iota Excellence in Counseling Research Award.
- 2019: Association for Counselor Education and Supervision. Outstanding Dissertation Award.
- 2019: Association for Humanistic Counseling: Emerging Professional Leader.
- Dodging sprinklers on walks with my pup, Scout
- Scrolling through Netflix and inevitably deciding to watch The Office for the 1000th time
- Roller-blading, trying not to fall