Payment for Services
We offer a variety of payment options for our cost-effective, high-quality speech-language assessment and treatment:
- Out of Pocket
- Insurance/3rd Party Billing
- Partial scholarships generously provided by Western Montana Scottish Rite Foundation for families in need. Please request a scholarship form.
- A prescription for speech/language therapy MUST be obtained from your doctor. The prescription must be current and dated before initial contact. Please have this prescription faxed to the UM RiteCare Clinic prior to your first visit - (406) 243-6678
- You will be required to complete forms for billing prior to starting therapy; this will include information about your co-pay or co-insurance
- Your insurance card will be scanned, copied, and kept on file
- You will receive billing statements that reflect the cost of each session, the reimbursement from your insurance company, and your co-pay totals that are due to the UM RiteCare Clinic
- Scholarships are provided by the Western Montana Scottish Rite Foundation, and are supported by donations and fundraising activities.
- Financial support is designed for those who cannot afford speech-language therapy in the absence of adequate health insurance or significant co-pay options.
- Please contact the RiteCare Clinic office for a scholarship application.